Autographs and copies of the film

Here is a poster I was lucky enough to get signed by Edwin Neal, William Vail, Allen Danziger, and John Dugan at Frightmare In The Falls Convention 2023

Along with a little photo shoot I did with all 6 of my copies of the film.

Not the craziest collection but it’s a work in progress. The Steelbook DVD pictured above was actually the first movie I bought with my own money around the age of 12 and I’m glad to say it survived my childhood and still works just fine.

5 Likes

Fuck yeah Jake, that’s a great collection right there!

2 Likes

cool collection, love the poster!

1 Like

Im such an asshole i was there aswell only got dugan and neal. I blew off vail and Danziger i had to leave early or some shit. Super pissed. But ive been going every year since. Im in buffalo/niagara falls ny area

2 Likes

@BrettG oh right on! I’m in Michigan near Detroit so the drive wasn’t too bad. I’ve never seen anyone from TCM at a con near me so I absolutely had to go. Was just under a 4 hour drive.

2 Likes

thats awesome! im quite a bit jealous of your collection lol, ive only got a couple autographs myself



3 Likes

these autographs are awesome, i wish i coul get something personally signed by the cast and crew that are still kicking (im not a fan of buying autographed stuff since it was not signe for me.)

3 Likes

I agree. Such a better experience meeting the person and getting to talk for a bit while getting it signed. It makes it so the autograph is also a memory. I have been thinking about getting one of Gunnar though just to have one since I never got the chance to meet him.

2 Likes

i get it, but i personally dont think ill get one for the same reason, never met him, so its strange to get it now, but thats just me fr, you go for it!

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s just something I’ve thought about recently but not sure if I’ll ever do it. It would be the only autograph I’ve gotten that wasn’t face to face.

2 Likes

Definitely need to hit more cons this year

2 Likes