Franchise up for sale

Whats your thoughts? New films coming? Who would you like to see take the rights.

2 Likes

i hope that this is not just the rights to the movie, and actually to all materials owned by vortex, because kim has alot of props, BTS still and outtake footage that has yet to be seen by the public.

I’m not sure whether this will be good or bad. I hope it doesn’t go the way of Friday the 13th, but as @G.D.S.V said maybe the new owners will release some of the Vortex stuff. Some new movies would be cool. I hope someone finally makes a new good TCM movie, and if it’s garbage oh well, I can always just ignore it.

1 Like

Whoever it is, I hope they treat it with the love it’s owed. I know there’s a gated community TCM in the works, but we’ll see how that goes

2 Likes