Not just TCM, but anyone looking to grow their collection… this is the spot to discover who we fucks with. Feel free to add your business or recommendations ![]()
HALF MOON DESIGNS
Custom, top of line, high quality backpacks, mini backpacks, wallets, bags, Fanny packs, patches, dog collars, tumblers, lanyards, and more!
Ann McDonald aka The Queen Bee is one of the kindest people I have ever met. She has gone viral on TikTok multiple times with her burrito wallets. She had a 2 year wait list to get one!
I personally have 6 or 7 pieces from Half Moon and I don’t plan on stopping any time!
Website:
https://halfmoondesign.myshopify.com/?
Use promo code “Space Corpse” at checkout to get 10% off your entire order
SHANGO’S SHITSHOW
Shango and BobbyBuns Mitchem are two great auctioneers that do a live auction on their Facebook page from time to time.
ERIC’S SECRET STASH
undeniably the greatest horror auctioneer in the game right now! Eric’s southern charm, kindhearted nature paired with his amazing better half, the Lovely Vanna, come to you live on Saturday nights from 7pm central to 9pm. The Stashman, The Irishman, Eric Crimmins is in a whole league by himself.



